Client Development Group Intern – Summer 2021
The Willis Towers Watson Client Management Group is a team of Client Relationship Directors responsible for:
• Managing the relationships that Willis Towers Watson has with our clients and prospects across all lines of business and segments of the company.
• Handling the contractual and financial arrangements of our client relationships along with assuring our clients satisfaction with our services.
• Communicating and demonstrating to our clients and prospects the company’s unique capabilities and expertise across all lines of business and segments
• Understanding and proactively responding to the full breadth of client’s needs and developing business with them
• Generating profitable revenue growth from a large and growing book of business.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide sales enablement support to the Client Relationship Directors, who make up the Client Management Group. This intern position will be involved in supporting client and account management research and analytics activities. The intern will also work on larger market-wide initiatives including large client events and various revenue growth initiatives. The successful candidate must have problem solving skills, creativity, and professional maturity to develop relationships with senior level consultants.
• Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
• Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with colleagues at all levels
• Deliver work in accordance to project deadlines
• Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations
• Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
• Assist in the development of account business plans
• Contribute to sales and marketing efforts
• Attend internal meetings, as requested, and translate meeting notes into actionable follow-up activities; provide proactive follow-up
• Research clients, prospects and industries
• Maintain databases for client and team files
• Assist with presentation development
• Support event planning for clients and employees
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• Analyze financial data to measure key metrics and create revenue reports
• Manipulate spreadsheet data to develop focused growth areas within the target market
o Junior standing (sophomore considered with other relevant internship experience) pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business or any other major with significant qualitative and quantitative course work, and a strong academic record.
o Excellent research, data analysis, and project management skills
o Demonstrate follow through skills and attention to detail
o Outstanding Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
o Detail and multi-task oriented with strong organizational skills
o Accuracy in work is essential
o Excellent verbal, written and versatile interpersonal skills
o Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
o Proactive and a self-starter
o Strong work ethic, with a sense of accountability, professional demeanor and attitude is critical
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.