- Serve as a Contract Specialist, and Negotiator for highly specialized, long-term, complex contracts that affect a wide range of procurement activities or contractor operations or have a significant impact on local geographic areas.
- Decide if it is feasible to acquire the product or service through formal advertising and, if not, determines which negotiation authority is applicable. Determines if sole source procurement is justified.
- Determine mandatory clauses.
- Exercise high level of judgment when evaluating prospective contractors bids/offers for complex procurements which may lack definitive specifications.
- Determine successful contractor in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
- Use independent judgement to thoroughly address critical areas of bidder responsiveness, responsibility and reasonableness of price. Processes mistake-in-bid or late bid/offers.
You can apply to the job at;