Content Marketing Intern
THE GIG - Content Marketing INTERN:
We are seeking a Content Marketing Intern to assist our Director of Content in day-to-day tasks for Fortune 500 brands and start-ups. This is a position for a detail-oriented individual, looking to learn about digital content marketing by assisting with creator searches, ad copy editing, and more. The Intern will gain an overview of digital marketing campaigns, skills in content creation, project management, and digital campaign planning and execution.
- Work with our Director of Content to edit content for ad copy, social media posts, and creator bios
- Assist in content creator searches for upcoming episodes for our clients
- Provide insights and suggestions to drive improvements in client outcomes
- Keep up to date with current market trends and industry innovations
- Strong troubleshooting abilities and high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Google Sheets
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- Adept written and oral communication skills
- Be skilled & confident in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Studying for a degree in marketing, tech or publishing would be ideal
Props is the only integrated technology platform that merges original, meaningful content with leading-edge AI. Leveraging IBM Watson, we give brands the power to align with relevant, independent content creators to publish, share, measure, and optimize real stories sourced from professionals in their field of expertise. Our team approaches all things with a “beginner’s mind”, coupled with a deep desire to be the best at what we do. We get our hands dirty, we’re focused, and we don’t stand on ceremony.