Software Engineer Summer/Fall Co-Op Web Developer - Infrastructure and Tools
We are seeking a Software Engineer Co-Op to support the integration and deployment of autonomous software to vehicles operating all over the world. You will be responsible for working closely with engineers to drive the technical road map of infrastructure operations that supports both internal development and remote fleet management.
- Contributing to the design of innovative solutions for all aspects of software build, deploy and test processes.
- Develop and maintain Web Applications and API's
- Working with cross-functional teams to develop best practices for configuration and release management.
- Designing and implementing systems responsible for data acquisition and analysis from remote vehicles in the field.
- Proactively identifying more efficient solutions for integrating software with complex hardware components, through on-vehicle troubleshooting and log analysis.
Candidate is expected to work 40 hours a week during the duration of their co-op.
Must be willing to be based locally in Blacksburg, VA for duration of Co-Op.